Friday, April 15, 2011

A Short Training Hike

Went on a short training hike today in search of the seasons first Crocus. Found it!
Mule Creek is a nice fairly level trail just a few miles from my front door.
Years ago I used to mt bike this trail a lot. Then someone bought a parcel of private property that includes about a half mile section of the trail and the trail was closed at that point. Well, I thought I'd hike to the fence and back just to get some exercise. Got to the fence and found out there must have been an easement agreement struck with the land owner. There was a gate on the fence, so I hiked another mile or so up the trail, which BTW follows a nice little creek.



2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures and enjoying the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dawg. I've been a fan of your blog for a long time. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete