Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year


First off I’d like to wish you all a Happy and Healthy New Year. May 2012 bring you great happiness and excellent photo opportunities and many days on the water stalking your favorite species of fish.
Sorry for the long silence here at Moments in Time. With the onset of winter, my time on the water has been taking a back seat to an active pursuit of music. (I hate freezing guides too) We had a great show New Year’s Eve.
This weekend the International Sportsman Expo and Denver Fly Fishing show are in town. I’ll be attending the Fly Fishing Show on Saturday. A must see seminar will be “Fishing the Film” by Gary Borger.
Tomorrow the temps up here are expected to top 50 degrees, so my immediate goal is to get out and wet a line. This may be the last chance for a couple of months to take advantage of my 50 or forget it rule of winter fishing. Did I mention I hate frozen guides?
Anyway, I hope to have a report on tomorrows fishing and a synopsis of the Denver Fly Fishing Show up soon. I’d love to here your thoughts on the show as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment